Sunday 22 February 2015

Bloomin' Lovely

The Just us Girls challenge is a colour challenge this week. I just love all of the featured cushions in the inspiration pic, so I borrowed one of the designs for my card inspiration.


Love that cushion in the middle. 
I used Pink Pirouette, Night of Navy and instead of the beigey colour I substituted Very Vanilla

I have just come across an other challenge blog called
their challenge is

Pink /Lilac and / or Butterflies

so I have entered that challenge also!

This is the card I made for my friends birthday, she is worried about getting old???
 I told her "it's better than the alternative"
(ie NOT having Birthdays...)


Anyway I hope she likes it and I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by,
Be kind to each other
Marlene
xx





7 comments:

  1. So pretty and so glad you found us, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx
    I have some lovely bead pins for sale on my blog,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the inspiration photo! I love the softly colored butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty, Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the use of the colors and that butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You nailed mimicking that center pillow for your card! This looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! YOu've done a great job blending the colors, especially on the butterfly! Pretty flowers!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete