Sunday 2 November 2014

Inkspired Blog Hop Sketch 4 - Endless Christmas

Welcome back!  Our INKspired Artists Blog Hop has been a great success!  I certainly hope you are enjoying all of the talented ladies and their amazing creations - I know I am - remember also you can CASE (Copy And Share Everything) any of the ideas you like - just remember to give credit to the original artist. 

You should have just left  Louise Sharp  - blog # 7 . If so, you are in the right spot.  We are excited to share our newest creations and hopefully INKspire you to create your own masterpieces. Don't forget to comment along the way! We are always excited to receive comments from our followers!

Here is our sketch


I decided to make another Christmas card using the Festival of Trees Bundle.  I do like the flexibility of the photo-polymer stamps, can you see how I curved the "merry" around a bit just for fun.  For a bit of Christmas Glitz I "snailed" down the edge of the front panel and dipped it in Dazzling Diamonds.  I used Pink Pirouette  and Coastal Cabana to ink up a background and tried out the Heat & Stick powder with more Dazzling Diamonds  for some extra sparkle - you can NEVER have too much sparkle ;)



Maree McIntosh is your next stop, so get yourself comfy and enjoy!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Should you loose your way, or a link doesn't work, it doesn't matter because you will find the full blog hop line up in my side bar.

9 comments:

  1. Love this card. I particularly like the way you have used the soft green colour instead of the traditional Christmas green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Marlene very cute how you got the side dipped in dazzling diamonds, great idea. Love the tip with the greeting also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination and the curving of the stamp on your card,goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Marlene, with the soft colours, and touch of sparkle. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your curvy 'merry' - very clever! And agreed, you can never have too much sparkle! A very pretty Christmas card Marls.
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the soft pastels you have chosen for your card Marlene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marls, I love the soft pastels you have used on your card! Love the way you created the touch of bling as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love your snail n dazzling diamonds trick. Cleaver lady. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours, ones I would not think of for Christmas but they look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete