Thursday 29 May 2014

Celebrate & a Make'n'Take


Today the awesome "guy with the big brown box" delivered my newest acquisition, the "Too Kind" stamp set from Stampin' Up! 


I saw this on many projects at the "Inspire. Create. Share." convention last week in Melbourne and knew straight away this was a set I just had to have.
Anyway, my genius nine year old says to me, "Mummy, are they supposed to be flowers?"  when I told her yes and how the two step stamping works she said, 
"You could use them as fireworks!" 
So I did. 

JUST BRILLIANT! 


After I made this, I decided the background should have been darker - maybe a navy blue or similar. Then, when I thought about it some more, I realised the colours wouldn't turn out as good. So I love it just like this.


This next card I made (along with about 600 other people) at what I think would have the biggest workshop EVER!  The new format at convention gave the feeling that you were in the instructors home as a guest at her "workshop" - I loved it! 


Its using a (not-yet-released-in-Australia-it's-that-new) new stamp set called "Kinda Eclectic" That I'm sure you will see a lot more of on my Blog!

Keep Stampin'
Marls xx




No comments:

Post a Comment