Sunday 23 December 2012

Happy New Year!


I know, it's not even Christmas yet but you can't blame me blame the Just Us Girls crew! Their photo inspiration challenge # 168 was just awesome!


My card was inspired by Donna Williams who made gorgeous gift toppers at the Sydney Heartfelt Event and Angie who is one of my "team-mates" - she doesn't have a blog so I can't show you, but she made a gorgeous cascading Christmas card for her boyfriend.  She said they were easy so I gave it a go...


 From the top...


This card also previews the new punch that will be a part of the Sale-a-bration in 2013.

Hope you all have a safe Christmas and a Happy 2013.

Until next time, Keep Stampin' Marls xx

3 comments:

  1. Just a fantastic card. I do not how to make it, but a super idea. Thanks for all inspiration during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is amazing! Simply awesome. You're so clever....Angie's going to love it! I can't wait to get my hand on that punch!
    Merry Christmas babe.
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so fun!!! LOVE IT! Wonderful creation with the medallions and the count down. Fabulous :) Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete