Wednesday 5 September 2012

Card for Baby...

Claire's teacher is having her first baby in October (She won't know what hit her!) and this is her last week before she is off for maternity leave. Of course any excuse is a good excuse when it comes to card making so I thought I'd share my Just Us Girls #152 with you.

Here's the sketch by Maria


My baby JUGS


and because it has purpose - IE I'm giving it away, there is an inside also.


The little bear on top is a "finishing touch" from my Claire (bear).  Keep stampin' Marls xx 


P.S. Don't forget if you want to order Stampin' Up products or a catalogue you can contact me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Marlene, this is too adorable! Hahaha - it's hard to explain to any new mum what it's 'really' like! Love the inside - all the ducks in a row! And the little bear is a nice touch too. I really like the green. I usually go yellow for a 'don't know the gender' baby card - but the green is beautiful. As always, love it! Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, great take on the sketch. I love that you finished the inside as well, we hardly do that. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby card!! Love the image and the swiss dots. Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week :)

    ReplyDelete