Wednesday 15 August 2012

Clowning Around

Well, I must say I'm feeling a little sorry for myself this week - I have a cold, and am feeling miserable :(  I'm not even excited about the pre-order (Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue) because the stamp sets I want are not on the Sneak Peek List :{  Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait for Spring (in Australia!) Yay, September 1st!

My mojo has left me dry (at the moment) so I thought I'd join the JUGS and use up some of my ribbon scraps.  I have a big jar of ribbon scraps and as most of the stampin up ribbons are now retired too this project did not even put a dent in it!

So here is the challenge  Just Us Girls #149


And my "cute" card ~ yes, I did make it for myself!


Keep well! (unlike myself) and keep stampin'  Marls xx








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so clever and cute as a button with big googly eyes. Would make anybody smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G.!!! I just smiled from ear-to-ear when I scrolled down to find this jem! It's so cute! What a very clever way to use up those ribbon scraps! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you aren't feeling well...but this card could cheer anyone up. Too cute and clever! Hope you are better now.


    ReplyDelete